Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photos: She Talks Naked Picture Leak

Vanessa Hudgens turn in Disney's three smash hit "High School Musical" films, and now starring in Zack Snyder's fantasy femme fatale film "Sucker Punch," spoke to the LA Times about her career and the nude photo scandal that has followed her for years. Private photos, posing nude of Vanessa Hudgens leaked out onto the internet in 2007, causing a ruckus for the young star. Vanessa Hudgens Nude Photos Leaked




"After 'High School Musical,' I was not looking for another musical. I was just kind of looking for a different character or an interesting director to work with," she said last month, hiding out from the rain at a cafe near her home in the Valley. "Things have fallen into place in a beautiful way. I can't say it was planned out step by step. It's just the way the world works. At the end of the day, my mom helps me. Of course, I have my agents and my manager who put in their two cents. But if I don't like something, I'm not gonna do it."



In "Sucker Punch," Vanessa Hudgens joins a posse of strong-willed young women who band bond together to try to escape from an insane asylum. The actress said she was attracted to the project largely because of the name brand of its director, Snyder. But the filmmaker's fanboy audience hasn't turned up; the film opened two weekends ago to a weak $19.1 million and business dropped off 70% in the second week. [latimes]

and

"It's just silly because I'm a very present person, and that's the thing that has been so in the past," she said. "The fact that somebody keeps bringing up the past is just selfish. I mean, it sucks. I already released a statement the first time it happened. It's just unfortunate that it keeps reminding people about the past and not the present."

"My parents are very supportive of me. And they know I'm a teenager, and yes, kids do stupid things sometimes," Vanessa Hudgens said. "It's very unfortunate because with the Internet these days, you don't have a personal life. Nothing is private: Everyone knows everything, and they can find out everything about you. You're not as safe as you think you are, and you have to be aware of the people you're around." [huffingtonpost]

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment