Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Salma Hayek Pray for Breast

With a body shape that contains, she still look sexy. Salma Hayek is one actress, who is very confident with her body shape. Although, the Hollywood actresses vying to have a skinny body.
Salma Hayek Pray for Big Breast

The Mexican actress was admitted first to feel fear. Because, when in school, including pupils he was petite and had a flat chest. Mother of one child told her what he did to eliminate the feeling of fear.

'I was getting teased a lot because everyone was older and I was the skinny tomboy.'
Salma added: 'I went to a church that had a saint that was supposed to do a lot of miracles.
'I put my hands in the holy water and went: "Please Jesus give me some boobs."'

"I was the youngest student in the classroom. All the girls started to have them (breasts) and I have not been there, I was very scared," said 45-year-old actress was quoted as saying by the Daily Mail, December 9, 2011.

He admitted often teased for being the youngest child. Moreover, at that time he was very small, thin and tomboyish.

"I then went to church, praying to God to deliver a miracle. I put my hand there is holy water and said, Lord please give me breasts," says Salma.

This funny story he expressed in the British television show 'The Graham Norton Show'. Currently she and Antonio Banderas was busy promoting his latest animated film, 'Puss In Boots'.

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment