Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Paris Hilton Topless For V Magazine

Paris Hilton Topless For V Magazine. Paris Hilton looks in new dark and sexy photo spread for V Magazine's upcoming "Transformation" Issue. She is opening up about her "transformed" life.
In an interview in V Magazine's Transformation Issue, the hotel heiress candidly discusses topics ranging from her career and business to even her use of having two voices. Hilton's transition from party girl to business woman has been largely inspired by many famous Hollywood ladies.

"I have always admired Marilyn Monroe, because the camera loved her. Audrey Hepburn, for being so classic, and Kate Moss. I have always looked up to Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey," she said.


"There's a lot that goes into this. It didn't just happen. I've worked for fifteen years," she added.
Paris Hilton said, "I'm very fun, and I'm very daring. I don't copy anybody. I'm like my own Barbie doll!"

Check out the rest of Paris Hilton Goes Mod And Topless

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment