Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hugh Hefner accepts Crystal Harris's Apology

Hugh Hefner accepts Crystal Harris's Apology. Hefner, 85, accepted Harris' apology for her comments to the shock jock and said to his followers on Twitter, "Crystal apologized for her Howard Stern interview, which I appreciated. It didn't have much to do with reality."


Crystal Harris, Hef's exfiancée, outed the 85-year-old as a two-minute man on Howard Stern's radio show Tuesday. Now, Hefner's loyal bunny army says Harris's claims were all lies.

"Hef is a lover," Dani Mathers, a Playboy TV employee, told People. "I think they definitely had sex more than that one time and it wasn't two minutes. Hef definitely has a sex life."

Harris blamed the pressure of being on Stern's show for her slip-ups. "The Stern interview scared me, he's harsh," she Tweeted. "I was unprepared and blurted out things I shouldn't have said, I'm sorry."

Read more story of Hefner accepts Crystal Harris's apology

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment