Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kendra Taking DWTS After Making Her Dancing


Last night, the new season of Dancing with the Stars made its season premiere. This season looks like it could be one of the best we have seen in a while. Kendra is taking DWTS so seriously that she actually felt sick this morning after making her dancing debut on last night's season premiere.


Before Kendra performing the cha cha on live TV with partner Louis van Amstel, Wilkinson was a bundle of nerves. "In the cha cha you're not supposed to bend your knees but I had to or I would have passed out," Wilkinson said. "I was so nervous, I barely took a breath." "I have a fear of the stage, a fear of the audience," Wilkinson said. "That's a sign of a professional – you get nervous before you perform," said Burke's partner, WWE star Chris Jericho. "I'm just happy we got that first one under our belts."

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment