Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Tila Tequila UStream Video.



According to TMZ.com, the petite model stripped naked, danced around in the nude and rambled on about a variety of subjects. Among those topics was Merriman, who she claims choked, shoved and humiliated her for her bisexuality during a heated argument in September.

Tila Tequila went on Ustream in a bizarre, dancing video rant against Shawn Merriman that, fortunately for her, no one seems to have caught, but in which she apparently wasn’t wearing anything either.

Tequila said that :
“People call me an attention whore … or whatever … but excuse me, I’m a grown a– woman and I’m confident in myself … I think a woman’s body is a beautiful thing … that’s why I’m a lesbian … I was born naked … anybody who is against that is gay and in denial… I am an angel … because I am here to save the world with my army.”


Tila Tequila UStream Video

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment