Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Miley Cyrus Not Interested In Twilight


Miley Cyrus does NOT like New Moon ! Miley says she doesn’t care for Twilight and has NO interest in watching New Moon. That’s almost unreal coming from a 16-year old, then again she’s Hannah Montana.

Miley Cyrus could care less about the Twilight Saga movies. You won’t be seeing her anywhere near those lines this week! Miley shared her feelings about Twilight

Cyrus says she doesn't "believe in" the fantasy flick.

"I don't like vampires. ... I don't like the wolf that pops out of the screen when I'm watching my TV at night. I don't like it," she went on. "I don't want anything to do with it. I don't like the shirts. I don't like any of it."

via US magazine

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment