Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Heidi Klum at Victoria's Secret Show : She Wants to Lose 20 Pounds

Heidi Klum, who was supposed to be acting as host of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on November 19, which airs December 1 at 10 p.m. on CBS, drew screams from the crowd Thursday night when she made a surprise trip down the runway.

Clad in a corset and full skirt, the new mom, who gave birth to daughter Lou, with husband Seal, last month, smiled as she slowly took the runway for the surprise appearance.

The mother of four is looking forward to being a part of the annual event, even if her body isn’t runway ready. She told press, “I’m definitely one of the heaviest of the bunch of the 30 girls in the show. And I still have 20 lbs. to go. But why not? I like my outfit. I like the way it looks on me.”

Klum credited her amazing post-baby figure to keeping active with her three other children and doing lots of walking.

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment