Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Olga Kurylenko Loves Nude Scenes



Olga Kurylenko loves baring all on the big screen.The Ukrainian-born beauty, who plays mysterious agent Camille in upcoming James Bond movie "Quantum of Solace," feels shy in social situations but was more than happy to strip off in front of her co-star Daniel Craig.She says, "I am very comfortable with my body. I have no problem with uncovered scenes. Being an actor requires you to do that sometimes. I have no problem with it. In fact, I enjoy it."Olga previously revealed she refused to have a body double for her sex scenes in 2007 crime thriller "Hitman."

She explained: "When you're on the beach you're almost naked anyway. It was the same with my naked scenes in 'Hitman.' I sent my body double back because I wanted to do the scenes myself."In the latest installment of the British spy franchise, Camille and Bond - who has been left devastated by the death of his lover Vesper Lynd - are united in their desire to avenge their troubled pasts.Olga explained: "Camille is a strong, independent woman. She carries a wound from her childhood.""There is something very terrible that happened to her when she was a little girl and everything she focuses on is revenge connected to this event and that is her motivation.""Quantum of Solace" is released worldwide from October 31.



Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment