Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Win Cash From Fourth Contest of Goofblogger

I love holding contests. The traffic build up is wonderful for my blog and it gives others a chance to interact with my make money online blog. I have added a few more tasks to this contest to make it more interesting. You will have a chance to accumulate up to 25 points towards winning one of the three prizes. Please ensure that you leave a comment at the end of this post regarding the tasks that you have completed. The winner will randomly be selected at the end of the contest deadline.

The following prizes that are up for grabs :

1. First Prize : $20 by paypal
2. Second Prize : $15 by paypal
3. Third Prize : $10 by paypal

Here are the ways that you can accumulate entry points :
  • 1 point : add yourself as a friend to my blogcatalog profile
  • 1 point : become one of my friends at stumbleupon
  • 3 point : subscribe to my RSS feed by email . If you have already done so, just by continuing to receive my rss feed will automatically provide you with the 3 points.
  • 5 points : by making a post about the contest on your website including the use of the anchor text make money ideas that links to my blog’s main page.
  • 1 point for each comment left on other posts within my blog, maximum of 5 comments for a possible additional 5 entry points
  • 10 big points : set up a squidoo lens based on making money online by blogging using the anchor text make money ideas that links to my blog’s main page somewhere within the lens. You will be able to make money from this lens since a portion of the ad revenue will be awarded to you based on the payment system used by squidoo.
The contest ends September 30th, 2008 at 7:00pm EST.

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment