Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mike Tyson Afraid He's a Target for Murder

Former boxing star Mike Tyson is reportedly afraid that the way he has lived his life has created murderous enemies for him. The ex-heavyweight champ has lead a tumultuous life in and out of the ring: He served a three year jail sentence for rape in the 1990s, and once bit a chunkoff the ear of an opponent during a fight. Tyson, 41, claims his bad behaviour has made him so hated, he fears for his life. "I've been in prison. In and out of court. Convicted of rape. I already expect the worst to happen. I expect people to treat me bad. I expect on day somebody'll blow my brains out over some bullsh*t," Tyson told the NY Post. "No one gives a sh*t about Mike Tyson. Someone accuses me of a horrible crime, others say, 'Yeah, he's capable of that. Mike probably did it.' Nobody's fighting any crusade for my black ass." SOURCE

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment