Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Nicole Kidman pregnant

Oscar-winner Nicole Kidman is expecting a child with husband Keith Urban, a source close to the actress revealed exclusively to the Daily News Friday. "She's pregnant, it's definite," said the insider.

Kidman, 40, adopted two children, Conor, 11, and Isabella, 15, during her marriage to Tom Cruise. And in an interview published last month in U.K. Marie Claire magazine, she revealed she also had two failed pregnancies during that time.

"I had a miscarriage at the end of my marriage - but I had an ectopic pregnancy at the beginning of my marriage. It was incredibly traumatic for me," she said.

Kidman recently complained in a British television interview that her kids "don't even call me "Mom". They call me "Nicole", which I hate and tell them off for it."

After Cruise's current wife, Katie Holmes, told Parade magazine that Tom's children call her "mom," Kidman's rep said that Nicole had been joking with the remarks.

Kidman has been very public about her desire to have a family with Urban, whom she married in June 06.

The actress was set to start work on "The Reader" opposite Ralph Feinnes, directed by her "The Hourse" collaborator, Stephen Daldry. She is also slated to star as a suicidal New York woman in "Need," co-starring her best friend, Naomi Watts.

Kidman's spokeswoman was unavailable for comment Friday.

source : http://www.nydailynews.com

Related Posts by Categories



0 komentar:

Post a Comment